• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection For Sale.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I have this same list posted on craigslist and a member told me about this site and suggested I post here. I promise it is legit and I'm not trying to scam anyone. As far as the holiday oil rigs go, they have already been sold and if you can find them for 89 then I suggest you buy them cause that is a steal. Like I said, the prices I have listed are around the same prices I see listed on eBay and other people that I know who have sold them. If you don't like some of the prices, don't buy them. You don't need to waste your time posting how crazy you think some of the prices are. A lot of these are hard to find and priced accordingly. If you can find them elsewhere for cheaper, then buy them. If anyone has any serious inquiries please email me at riverbound757@aol.com. Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have this same list posted on craigslist and a member told me about this site and suggested I post here. I promise it is legit and I'm not trying to scam anyone. As far as the holiday oil rigs go, they have already been sold and if you can find them for 89 then I suggest you buy them cause that is a steal. Like I said, the prices I have listed are around the same prices I see listed on eBay and other people that I know who have sold them. If you don't like some of the prices, don't buy them. You don't need to waste your time posting how crazy you think some of the prices are. A lot of these are hard to find and priced accordingly. If you can find them elsewhere for cheaper, then buy them. If anyone has any serious inquiries please email me at riverbound757@aol.com. Thank you

A little defensive? You have to understand this is a forum full of Oakley enthusiasts who know what the value of everything you are selling is? Don't take it personal if someone suggests you adjust your pricing to be fair. Nobody is looking to lowball you. Just realize that some of the prices on ebay or way to high and never sell either. So just cause' you see a frame listed for a certain price doesn't mean that's the value. Good luck with your sales though, there are some pretty good sounding frames in there. I'm broke for the rest of the year! BTW, welcome to the forums. I hope you're here to hang out too, not just try to sell your stuff. It's a cool place!

email sent

welcome to our board and good luck with your sale!!

Anybody buy from this guy?

Username Hidden said:
I actually am the person who bought the Devils' Brigade collection from him not to long ago. :) great guy. Glasses came just as described brand spankin' new. No worries about buying from him.

Pm senT

Username Hidden said:

Tried to but what I wanted was sold already

what were you looking for?