• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley collection

AlexandAmber23

Oakley Beginner
This is my first post. Wassup. And asking about the old Oakley Fatcats I believe from 2004. I cannot find OEM replacement lenses anywhere for those. I'm Guessing they don't make those anymore. I also have a set of Two Faces, Speed Jacket and just recently bought Turbines, that I plan to customize in the coming months. The Turbines I bought are matte black but planning on going with blue oval and blue lenses. I have also grown some interest in the Valve, Hijinx, and Batwolf series Oakleys.

20230615_203320.jpg

This is my first post. Wassup. And asking about the old Oakley Fatcats I believe from 2004. I cannot find OEM replacement lenses anywhere for those. I'm Guessing they don't make those anymore. I also have a set of Two Faces, Speed Jacket and just recently bought Turbines, that I plan to customize in the coming months. The Turbines I bought are matte black but planning on going with blue oval and blue lenses. I have also grown some interest in the Valve, Hijinx, and Batwolf series Oakleys.

View attachment 1062779
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 2.gif

I guess 90% of all Oakleys ever mass produced are available from time to time.
Just have to wait keep looking at places that sell Oakley or run a WTB Thread and ask members to sell you a particular model.

Back