• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crankshaft, ear socks.

Tom Westhead

Oakley Beginner
Hello all,

Wondering if any kind member can recommend aftermarket ear socks for my newly purchased Oakley Crankshafts.

Lovely shades but they slip off my head.

Any recommendations
gratefully received.

Best wishes,

T.

You need to get together with this guy.
@Cicero

I went through this when I tried the crankshaft, gascan, and fuel cell. Gascans didn’t grip my head at all. Crankshaft was a little better as were fuel cells, but not great. All of these are just plastic with no grip. I stayed with the Flak line for lots of grippy unobtanium.

Not tried the heat shrink tubing l did look online they are only sold in big multi packs.

Nice shades Crankshaft but slip easily which is a shame.

I had the Idea of some adhesive backed grippy/ribbed textured type of film which could be cut to size and shape and would fit to each of inner arms.

If I ever get around to it I will post, thanks for the input to date all.

Best,

T

Not tried the heat shrink tubing l did look online they are only sold in big multi packs.

Nice shades Crankshaft but slip easily which is a shame.

I had the Idea of some adhesive backed grippy/ribbed textured type of film which could be cut to size and shape and would fit to each of inner arms.

If I ever get around to it I will post, thanks for the input to date all.

Best,

T
Talon Grips sells their rubber grip in sheets that you can cut to size. You could try that on the inside of the temple arms and maybe on the nose bridge.

Latest Posts

Back