• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati Collection get its own Oakley Case...

Great collection. If you don't have a Ducati motorcycle, you better run out a get one now! I am liking the new Supersport and have always been a fan of the Multistrada, Monster, and Hypermotard.

I don't yet own... Wind Jacket, X-Squared, Square Whisker, Minute, Plaintiff, Oil Drum,Pit Boss, Hijinx and Dispatch. I can't buy all at once but I would like to get a few per month depending on prices... Thanks...

I have the Holbrook, X-Squared, Plaintiff, Oil Drum and (4+1) Squared... willing to sell the Plaintiff and (4+1) Squared only.
PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Great collection. If you don't have a Ducati motorcycle, you better run out a get one now! I am liking the new Supersport and have always been a fan of the Multistrada, Monster, and Hypermotard.
I have this Hypermotard and am looking around for just the right Monster....

ducatihyper.jpg

I love the Hypermotard in white. I've looked at those sexy Italians more than once when buying, but my cash has always been spent on something from Japan. 6 Japanese machines in the garage so far :D. I am thankful for my understanding wife and kids who like motorcycles too. Great job grabbing so many Ducati frames. I sadly don't have any. I should have kept my Ducati Juliet :(.

I love the Hypermotard in white. I've looked at those sexy Italians more than once when buying, but my cash has always been spent on something from Japan. 6 Japanese machines in the garage so far :D. I am thankful for my understanding wife and kids who like motorcycles too. Great job grabbing so many Ducati frames. I sadly don't have any. I should have kept my Ducati Juliet :(.
Anyone else in the house ride bikes?

My 16 year old son and my wife ride, plus my 13 year old daughter likes being a passenger. I didn't have any passenger friendly bikes so I picked up a 2009 Yamaha FZ1 last year. Other bikes are a Ninja 250, ZX-6R, DR-Z400SM, CRF450R supermoto race bike, and BWS 50 scooter (Zuma 50 in the US). I don't have pics of them all on my computer but here are the ones I do have. Looks like my daughter is ready to take the front seat on the FZ1 :cool:. Sorry to get off the topic about your sweet Ducati collection.
09FZ15.jpg

CRF6.jpe
14390980_1165789933487555_456327927959499360_n.jpg
DR-Z400SM.jpg

Last edited:
Back