• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
All new Lux items are useless. Haven't you learned that by now?

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

It’s true. These are absolutely hideous. As htrap said, the only thing positive about these is if they’re 8.75BC. Other than that, it’s just another instance where Suxottica can’t come up with any good original designs so they go and try to bring back iconic models, then bastardize them in hopes that some hippy teenagers who want to look like a bunch of tools will buy them

What the hell is up with this bizzaro design DNA? These odd angles and such....I've seen it with other models but these are the worst. I seriously look through the current catalog sometimes and think to myself who the f*** is greenlighting this stuff? I mean they're REALLY bad- like it's not a matter of preference...the designs are just horrendous. And this thing is a frigging trainwreck and it's almost blasphemous to have the Eye Jacket name attached to it. Seriously.....does anyone actually buy, wear and keep this trash?? And $200+ with tax? You MUST be dreaming. When there's the likes of special edition Fuelies, Gascans, Racing Jackets, Hijinx etc. still available for less than that? I wouldn't pay $10 for these.

Latest Posts

Back