• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 300,000 Post Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous giveaway!! Would have to say that my favourite pair that I own is my Cobalt / Red iridium Eye Jackets as its the first pair I have owned and been with me for 15 years. My favourite of all time would be a Juliet but I dunno how good they would look on me.

Giveaways are AWESOME!!! Enter me in and good luck everyone. My all time favorite glasses are the Tribal MDs

Awesome Contest! I'm so glad I found this site, it really has helped to expand my Oakley knowledge. My favorite pair ever is the Jupiter Factory Lites.

This is a great thing. Glad I went back a page to find it! I would have to say my favorite pair is most definitely my 2 Brown Flores', because I got to meet the people that hand made them in the office in the few weeks before they were sent over seas. Story of the glass makes it for me.

Love the generosity shown on here

My favourite frame is the Pitbull and I particularly like my Gunmetal FMJ with Fire and Silver with ice pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back