• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrooks and big heads question

TheMidnightNarwhal

Oakley Beginner
Hello

So I just got a pair of Holbrooks with the ruby iridium polarized holbrook lenses and wow they look sweet. Though I'm a bit overweight right now, 250lbs 5ft11 so I'm not in my best of shape and the side of the glasses where the arms go on your ear, around the temple area it kind of digs into and it looks weird.

I don't know if another model would suit me better?

Hello

So I just got a pair of Holbrooks with the ruby iridium polarized holbrook lenses and wow they look sweet. Though I'm a bit overweight right now, 250lbs 5ft11 so I'm not in my best of shape and the side of the glasses where the arms go on your ear, around the temple area it kind of digs into and it looks weird.

I don't know if another model would suit me better?
I guess I'll put out some suggestions...

For the current lifestyle line, try a Fuel Cell, Turbine, Turbine Rotor, Triggerman, or a Badman.

The Sliver may be a long shot since it is similarly sized to a Holbrook.

Feel free to search the threads for big headed folks.

Sent from Q's Note5

Brooks compress my head a little...but by no means do they "Dig in" to me. They are my favorite lifestyle pair and I have 30 couple. If you have the Holbrook LX model I find they are a tighter fit than the regular Holbrooks.

Q had some good suggestions...you may try one of those and like them better! ;)

I guess I'll put out some suggestions...

For the current lifestyle line, try a Fuel Cell, Turbine, Turbine Rotor, Triggerman, or a Badman.

The Sliver may be a long shot since it is similarly sized to a Holbrook.

Feel free to search the threads for big headed folks.

Sent from Q's Note5

I remember an old saying from some smoking .....well......some "friends"

"It's better to look good than to feel good"

;)

Turbines and Badmans are amazing !!!

If you can't wear those, than Oakleys aren't made for you lol...

Brooks compress my head a little...but by no means do they "Dig in" to me. They are my favorite lifestyle pair and I have 30 couple. If you have the Holbrook LX model I find they are a tighter fit than the regular Holbrooks.

Q had some good suggestions...you may try one of those and like them better! ;)

Here I got a pic of me. This is what I mean when they dig in. If I push my air above though it doesn't look as bad.

bqGEbQm.jpg

Here I got a pic of me. This is what I mean when they dig in. If I push my air above though it doesn't look as bad.

bqGEbQm.jpg
That is a subjective thing; it depends on how they feel on you. If you don't like it, don't settle... otherwise, just deal. There is no way to describe it.

It looks awkward there, and I'd be inclined to say no. But do you!

Sorry if I don't know what else to say.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back