• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrooks and big heads question

image.jpeg

Hell, mine look worse than that and they are not uncomfortable. I wear Brooks all the time. Your pair look like Fallouts, so they are "Normal" Holbrooks.
Yours don't look bad on you at all.

Here is mine. It isn't that serious. You will just have to make up your mind.

859e0fc666f9e94c177e96c0e182d97b.jpg

I was on the fence regarding the Holbrook for over a year because the fits weren't quite right (probably tried on some duds at local stores), but this year, I tried on some and they felt fine. I just went with it.

Sent from Q's Note5

I was in your position as well about the brooks. I picked up a moto gp pair that I absolutely loved but they dug into my head more than I would have like. I picked up some sliver f's to replace them and the fit is way better and I actually have room between the arms and the sides of my face/head. I'm going to find some jade lenses and kinda make my own moto gp slivers.

But if you can deal with the dig then go with it. They look fine to me. I'm in the huge head club for sure and I can't handle it.

I remember an old saying from some smoking .....well......some "friends"

"It's better to look good than to feel good"

;)

Turbines and Badmans are amazing !!!

If you can't wear those, than Oakleys aren't made for you lol...

Brooks compress my head a little...but by no means do they "Dig in" to me. They are my favorite lifestyle pair and I have 30 couple. If you have the Holbrook LX model I find they are a tighter fit than the regular Holbrooks.

Q had some good suggestions...you may try one of those and like them better! ;)

That is a subjective thing; it depends on how they feel on you. If you don't like it, don't settle... otherwise, just deal. There is no way to describe it.

It looks awkward there, and I'd be inclined to say no. But do you!

Sorry if I don't know what else to say.

Sent from Q's Note5

I went back to the store and checked out the turbines. I ended up buying them haha. They fit nicely and acutally look good to! They will work better on me while I'm a bit overweight. When I cut down, I'l get the Holbrooks back.

Thanks for the input!

FUEvVwb.jpg

I went back to the store and checked out the turbines. I ended up buying them haha. They fit nicely and acutally look good to! They will work better on me while I'm a bit overweight. When I cut down, I'l get the Holbrooks back.

Thanks for the input!

FUEvVwb.jpg
And you ended up with the ones with the Squared O. Sweet!

See, they aren't all ugly :rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back