• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
nobody ever said they were fake.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
nobody ever said they were fake.

This isn't anything made by Oakley but rather a second hand job. You can't honestly claim it's something more than that.

AHAHHHA! This is not implied to be fake???

i dont wanna speak for anyone here, but i think what he was talking about were the lenses.

Username Hidden said:
i dont wanna speak for anyone here, but i think what he was talking about were the lenses.

:doh: Really? they cant be reproduced and if so only by the factory. You think under this kind of scrutiny that this would not be obviousness by now. For the people who know me best as a trusted person on here and every other forum, I thank you very much....

Edit:I think I misunderstood what you were saying here. sorry if I did.

7 pages already? People...you either want them, or don't.

Username Hidden said:
7 pages already? People...you either want them, or don't.

i want them. when i unload these 50 pounds of weed :laugh:

i think ive said enough! and good luck man

You still claimed you got it from Dr. Chop but then he says you didn't. So who did you get it from?

Considering there is no proof out there other than speculation, it's a crap shoot. I wouldn't doubt if it's a one off pair but somebody somewhere out there knows of pairs like these (that were made but never in production, very very limited numbers, handouts, etc). No one has chimed in here.

I hope you have what you claim, but some proof would end this debate once and for all. By the way, it's spelled "Hijinx."

Guys, for those of u concerned, this is a 100% authentic colorway manufactured by oakley at release. Exact numbers are unknown but it is somewhere in the 3-5 range. They are very rare and a one of a kind piece (almost). If i still had the complete artist setup id be all over these!!

Username Hidden said:
You still claimed you got it from Dr. Chop but then he says you didn't. So who did you get it from?

Considering there is no proof out there other than speculation, it's a crap shoot. I wouldn't doubt if it's a one off pair but somebody somewhere out there knows of pairs like these (that were made but never in production, very very limited numbers, handouts, etc). No one has chimed in here.

I hope you have what you claim, but some proof would end this debate once and for all. By the way, it's spelled "Hijinx."

The proof is in the pudding.LOL! he confirmed everything I was saying and he knows of my reputation with members as well. This is proof enough and the fact that they are non existent only proves that they are beyond rare and one of a kind? unless someone can produce or a photo another pair??? ,but that wont happen or I challange someone to do so:wink: I would love to see it.

BOTTOM LINE! They don't make these and with the expertise of all the members on this forum it is only proven that they very very rare,that is why I posted them.

I understand that with the exclusiveness come concern if its real. Its completely OK and I don't find anyone at fault for questioning me because I am exactly the same way. We can move on from the discussion I think but if you do have any questions just let me know in private. Thank You

i want them. when i unload these 50 pounds of weed

i think ive said enough! and good luck man

Thats pretty funny.. and thank you.LOL:cool: Here is something to lighten it up a bit

Spy-Squirrel--30718.jpg

Authentic Oakley squirrel ruby sunglasses. One of a kind and now for sale. JK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back