• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OAKLEY JULIET "X Men" Edition X012308 New/Matching Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys:

I know there are a lot of guys waiting for this one:

For Sale:
JULIET "X Men" Ltd.Ed. X012308
It comes with the original package (matching serial number!).

Condition is new, Never worn...I haven't even take this out for display; No scratch/serface scurf...etc, even the paper box is new! That's because I use the X001345 pair for both daily wear and display...I never thought it is that kind of "tough"

As I mention in the other thread: I try my best to catch it colour of the lens, but in my opinion, it's still better when U see them with your own eyes.

The funny thing is: the sponge foam in the paper box seems a little degradated, Nothing serious though. It won't show on the picture, U can only feel it when U touch it. Just something I prefer to mention when it come to a deal.

Picture is as follow, which I'm sure U've already seen them in the other thread posted by me:

1_zps12a39a5a.jpg

3_zps7132e5bf.jpg

4_zps994c843e.jpg

5_zps131f9a0b.jpg

Price dropped to: $650 USD+ Shipping (EMS, check with me before U send the payment)
Price is negotiable, PM me with your offer/questions.
If U want to negotiate the price, make your OFFER ...Don't make me GUESS, please !

Payment via PayPal; I'll ship ASAP after the payment is clear(can screen-save the page for evidence, I'll do it too when I clear the payment if I can).

In Addition:
If U happpen to have a friend in ShangHai (the biggest city in CHINA), I can let U check the item or even finish the deal face to face!

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow glws bro ;)

Price has been dropped...don't be shy everyone, offers!

PM sent

Nothing more to say other than this is the Holy Grail pair for me. Best of luck with the sale.

Deal with "Silent OZ"...Pending payment.

Never knew they sold this one as juliet x-men.

Looks like x-metal with ruby iridium.

It is. It was released as a special edition when the X-Men came out because Cyclops wears them in the first movie.

Only the first 4999 were released with the X-Men tie-in, and the first 4449 for the X-Men 2 and 3(although the first 999 had the 'deepest' Ruby lenses, for both the Juliets and the Pennys).

Latest Posts

Back