• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley main link arm/temple

Mike91fl

Oakley Beginner
I lost a arm for my beloved Oakley mainlinks (electric blue ) I cannot find a replacement arm in ANY Color anywhere .. any ideas ? I need a right hand side , But am open to swapping both . These were a gift so sentimental to me too .

5B6A783F-A278-4173-BA79-6BF9F694FB2D.jpeg

great , thanks . Here’s another question . The “socks “ that people sell , do they cover the entire arm ? Or is it just replacement rubber ( the blue portion of temples )

The Mainlink ‘socks’ would be just the blue part of the glasses. You might also be able to use the arms off a mainlink xl.

I lost a arm for my beloved Oakley mainlinks (electric blue ) I cannot find a replacement arm in ANY Color anywhere .. any ideas ? I need a right hand side , But am open to swapping both . These were a gift so sentimental to me too .

View attachment 1028344
Did you manage to get this sorted?
I've just done the same and am really battling to replace.
Like you mine was a gift and don't want to lost these because of one arm!

Did you manage to get this sorted?
I've just done the same and am really battling to replace.
Like you mine was a gift and don't want to lost these because of one arm!

I would check ebay or wait till you can post on the exchange forum here. Oakley does not sell frame components in most cases or complete frames. What color are you looking for?

The mainlink isn't a very popular model so I would bet most people here wont have anything.

Back