• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Noob Looking To Get First Pair of Juliets

sean_illes

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys!

Glad to be on the forums. I've been a huge Oakley fan since I was a kid. I think I was about 13 when the Oakley Juliets first hit the scene, and I wanted them so badly. Of course my parents weren't about to drop that kind of money on sunglasses for me. All these years later and I never did get my favorite pair of glasses (although I do have a few pairs of old Pro M-Frames!).

The other day I popped in Blackhawk Down and saw these beauties and realize I HAVE to have a pair! Any positive id on the model Juliet? What are these going for on the exchange?

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Sean

oakley-juliet-sunglasses-and-black-hawk-down-gallery.png

Hi Welcome

Hard to say what these fetch on the exchange, I haven't seen one for a while.

I believe those are first generation and the red in those lenses is highly sought after. They never did stay quiet that red in the following generations.

What you can look for is an X-Metal Juliet and have custom cut lenses done and hopefully cut some of the orange out and keep as much red as possible.

These glasses will usually run between 250-300 for a used pair in good condition (no box, coin, case ect). For a NIB pair, 450-550+ this is an iconic color way as has been stated and an extremely awesome set :) good luck with the hunt!

Latest Posts

Back