• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Copper X - Metal VR28 Black Iridium 04-134 PC002263

Thanks Kingme! How do you find out what the current values are. I've checked a few places.. Do you have any leads. I've read through some of the threads on the forum. But I'm so new, I'm not even sure where to begin. ;)
Even regular standard color Pennys have gone up in price the last couple years. To give you an idea how much a regular penny with a box sold for. Here is a link to a sales thread from last year:

Now what you have is a cooper penny, which is the most sought after penny there is, and yours has a box, coin, and is practically brand new. I personally would start a sales thread at around $1400. I wouldn’t take a dime less than $1200 though. Thats just my personal assessment.

Even regular standard color Pennys have gone up in price the last couple years. To give you an idea how much a regular penny with a box sold for. Here is a link to a sales thread from last year:

Now what you have is a cooper penny, which is the most sought after penny there is, and yours has a box, coin, and is practically brand new. I personally would start a sales thread at around $1400. I wouldn’t take a dime less than $1200 though. Thats just my personal assessment.
Thanks for the insight!

Thanks for the insight!
One other reference point for you from another site:

82671261-E903-4EF1-9F0E-3CBBC6B394FA.jpeg