• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Poof! 💨
Bye-bye!

Screenshot_20220512-185048.png

I tried on all the colors. Blue is the absolute BEST~🔥🔥🔥
So, one thing I will note these have a very plastic like smell when you first put them on. Not sure if the smell is from the rubber nose piece but man is it STRONG. The other thing I noticed is that even on a cloudy overcast Day like it was here where I live I can clearly see with these on. So the tint isn’t that great. I wonder how well they will perform when the sun is fully out.
All in all these have got to be the best Oakley Sunglasses to come out in a long ass time. (IMHO)

D13CA298-EB33-4D4A-9E5E-A30EC336052B.jpeg

0B051274-311E-4E13-9060-9B9FCF1DB560.jpeg

D5AE4410-3E7C-4647-875F-ADEBD4D0DC0D.jpeg

So, one thing I will note these have a very plastic like smell when you first put them on. Not sure if the smell is from the rubber nose piece but man is it STRONG. The other thing I noticed is that even on a cloudy overcast Day like it was here where I live I can clearly see with these on. So the tint isn’t that great. I wonder how well they will perform when the sun is fully out.
All in all these have got to be the best Oakley Sunglasses to come out in a long ass time. (IMHO)

View attachment 961816

View attachment 961817

View attachment 961818
Looking good, bud!

View attachment 961816

View attachment 961817

View attachment 961818
I have these same blue pair that I got last month from Champs Sports. I wanted the orange red looking ones with the carbon fiber arms. That STRONG SMELL is no joke... It's kinda annoying and couldn't understand why!?

Back