• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley shoeone

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi.everybody.I hope not breaking the rules.I have a pair of yellow oakley shoeone.11us size.these shoes was in a storage for many years.they are new.without box.I bought the entire storage.and there's many oakley items
many of them I sold them on ebay.with these I'm looking a trade.so.offer.if you want to buy them is trough paypal only

PMCovershot2016-0308 18_44_56.jpg

PMCovershot2016-0308 18_44_34.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Dude. Jim has PALLETS of these. He's not looking to buy anymore.
And if he did want to buy. He would have people come to him, not the other way around.

Can you list a buy price?

Username Hidden said:
Can you list a buy price?
The price can be relative.many people gonna think is expensive. Others not.that's why I prefer a trade.im.looking oakley kitchen sink.or what you offer.for these

Username Hidden said:
The price can be relative.many people gonna think is expensive. Others not.that's why I prefer a trade.im.looking oakley kitchen sink.or what you offer.for these
Wow... I can get a Kitchen Sink for 130$ CAD ... Like 90$ US ...

Good price for Shoe One I guess

Username Hidden said:

These are some of my feedbacks on ebay
Username Hidden said:
Wow... I can get a Kitchen Sink for 130$ CAD ... Like 90$ US ...

Good price for Shoe One I guess

I'm open to hear offers.oakley sunglasses.oakley backpacks.

how can they be new when the soles are stitched to the shoe? I have two pairs of Shoe one's and one is brand new never been used and the other is a high top that is used and neither have any issues with the soles coming apart.

Username Hidden said:
how can they be new when the soles are stitched to the shoe? I have two pairs of Shoe one's and one is brand new never been used and the other is a high top that is used and neither have any issues with the soles coming apart.

:popcorn:

Username Hidden said:
I am in no way trying to be mean or jerk, I am just asking......

Username Hidden said:

Please include a list price or ballpark - Forum Rules state you must post a price.

Latest Posts

Back