• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Oh, and there's a bunch of new Prizm Black stuff, including three different Flak 2.0's! Im ordering the Blackside Collection version. Satin black frame, black socks, black icons, Prizm Black lenses. Blacked out amazingness!

They're doing a new American Heritage collection. "This nation was built on the heroism of those who refused to bend under the oppression of tyranny and injustice. We created the American Heritage Collection to commemorate their bravery, and to honor those who gave their lives. Each eyewear design is enhanced with highlights from the flag of a specific historical battle."

Gonzalez Gascan: Oakley Military & Government Sales

Betsy Ross Fuel Cell: Oakley Military & Government Sales

Gadsden Holbrook: Oakley Military & Government Sales

Pretty cool, though a lot of the artwork is on the inside of the stem. Would love to see the microbags for these, they gotta be killer.

I love the look of Fuel Cells and it's the first pair I got, but they just don't fit me quite right (eyelashes touch the lenses usually) and I just love the feel of the sport frames (Flak 2.0 specifically) so much that I've gotten rid of all but my one custom FC. Wish I could do it, as there's so many sweet pairs, especially SI.

Probs just the standard American heritage bag. If I knew they weren't just that I'd probably spring for all three as I love the American heritage line

Back