• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

10% off apparel and accessories today. It does apply on special edition microbags and cases it appears. Including a couple new bags, the Desolve Bare Camo and Thin Blue Line. The special edition bags are dirt cheap on there anyways, and some only available there. Stock up while you can.

DesolveBare.jpeg

ThinBlueLine.jpeg

And Oakley told me to so it so Noone get mad lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

10% off apparel and accessories today. It does apply on special edition microbags and cases it appears. Including a couple new bags, the Desolve Bare Camo and Thin Blue Line. The special edition bags are dirt cheap on there anyways, and some only available there. Stock up while you can.

View attachment 463272

View attachment 463273
And in typical SI fashion what they show in the pictures is not what the bags actually are. They're the original Thin Blue Line bag that came with the TBL glasses and the regular black bag with Desolve logo (not the cool camo). Boo.

2018-04-23 21.17.04.jpg

And in typical SI fashion what they show in the pictures is not what the bags actually are. They're the original Thin Blue Line bag that came with the TBL glasses and the regular black bag with Desolve logo (not the cool camo). Boo.

View attachment 464959
@pistolpetefan23 I have a question for you. Were the SKU numbers the same as on the packing list as on the site?
SI DESOLVE BARE MICROBAG
SKU: 101-343-014

I am a new member there and will need to keep closer attention to my future orders.

Latest Posts

Back