• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Would go well with my rifle.
Mine too. I built a .308 with grey magpul furniture and had the handguard Cerakote to match.
6605670745015161a952d724e1e399eb.jpg

@kevind2244 i got them both in yesterday. The icons on be MilSpec are sweet,
But I'm disappointed in the ultrablend. It's the same EXACT ultrablend released before. They could have changed it up at least slightly.

Thats why i didnt get that one. I have the mil spec fuel cell and tornado gascan coming. What are the icons like? I could tell they were different but couldn't tell what the design was. Is it a muzzle style icon?

A bunch more updates today. Mainlink and Thinlink added. Several more Prizm Maritime added. Flak 2.0 replacement lenses added, though no Prizm. "Industrial Collection" added, which appears to be just a couple standard frames with the ASNI standard etched on the lenses for official safety glasses certification. Finally, an "Apocalypse Surf" collection added with some unique graphics on a few frames, though no info on what that actually means.

EDIT: Ok, here's what Apocalypse Surf means apparently:

'Ever catch a wave in some epic Vietnam surf during a gunfight? Neither have we, but the moment was immortalized in the film Apocalypse now, the 1979 cult classic that was inspired by a fictional novel, and shaped by a towering moment in our American history. Drawing influence from surfboards, olive drab, death cards, and the eternal line spoken by Lt. Col Kilgore, "Apocalypse Surf" packs history with style.'

Back