• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Summit Frogskins

What lens option comes with the Danny Kass? I agree a Polished Clear frame doesn't sound too great but I assume the lens will have Grenade etching and the frame might have some graphic?

What lens option comes with the Danny Kass? I agree a Polished Clear frame doesn't sound too great but I assume the lens will have Grenade etching and the frame might have some graphic?

Black iridium lenses, red logos and black tribal-like graphincs on the stems

Black iridium lenses, red logos and black tribal-like graphincs on the stems

there were pics floating around on FB awhile back. and someone sold a pair on eBay as well. didn't end up at a high price, sold for less than 200 bucks.

Don't do Facebook my man, and with all the recent privacy problems and trying to make people use the Facebook email address rather than their own one I'm glad I let that ship sail.

Can't find the eBay listing, must've been more than 90 days ago I guess. If anyone can post up some pics that'd be cool.

Is there anyone on here that is patient? Haha who cares what they look like, most of us will probably end up getting them anyways

Back