• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Summit Frogskins

Having seen most of the colour ways in the flesh now I can say they are matte, nothing metallic about them at all. Artesian Blue is a slightly darker Matte Denim.

in case anyone wanted to know

24-335 GP75 Matte Black / Black Iridium
24-336 Kazu Brown Tortoise / Bronze
24-338 Danny Kass Polished Clear / Grey
24-348 Infinite Hero - Carbon / Violet Iridium

Never heard of Kazu Brown Tortoise Frogskins before. Anyone else heard about these or have pics?

Don't think these have been put up so, thanks to Chris Bronstein for the pics:

253189_10151226631340628_1134023452_n.jpg

538568_10151226640115628_1248007600_n.jpg

I was wondering if the Artesian Blue's were really going to have the new blue iridium (the G30 looking lenses). That definitely looks more like an ice iridium although Oakley calls it their blue iridium on the box.....guess they're referring back to the original blue iridium's from the 80's for the Frogs......utter confusion! Either way, those are lookin sharp!

jk-27 said:
Well, nice to know Chris is still alive, haven't seen him post on here in an age.

Sorry guys! It's nice to be missed :)

Have been MIA for a while due to finals! Was easier to post on FB than here as I didn't have to upload to photo bucket first!

I copped those three summit series as they were the only ones they got in the Berlin O-Store.

Hoping that the pike gold and the dark red ones appear in the next week so I can grab them too!

All in all, the summit series has a nice matte feel to them (like the denim frogs feel). The aspen green ones have super tight legs and feel secure round the head as apparently Oakley has updated their frogskins moulds :) Also, they have some nice emerald lenses, and therefore look like the frames (lime green). It's easily the best matched frame/lens combo to have if you're into uni-coloured frogs.

The Mesa orange (wearing them now) seem to have a bit looser legs but are still a nice fit around the head.

All in all, really happy with all of these, and if I manage to grab the other two pairs, I'll post them on here for you guys.

Latest Posts

Back