• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Summit Frogskins

Now you come to mention it Bat, that does sound a feasible reason....because I think the Frogs are 'running out of steam' in the general publics eyes anyway and what better way of creating demand other than through availability....or rather, lack of it....

I don't think it's a hype thing. If you look at the recent releases there have been wide spread delays. The GP-75 pack got released minus the Frogskins which got delayed, the Summits got released minus the Pike Gold, and I heard today that the Kazus have now also been delayed.

I think it's all down to production capacity. If you think what they've had to churn out these past few months - Acid Tortoise, Summits, Danny Kass, Infinite Hero, Kazus, SGH Blacklight w/ polarised lenses, OCP, AAPE, GP-75 - they are just trying to do too much too soon, it's no wonder things are getting back logged.

Summits were finally released in Canada.. not sure how long ago but it was definitely not the same date as the usa release... of course we get the s**t end of the stick again haha. At least I have my infinite heros on order, can't wait for those to arrive :)

Latest Posts

Back