• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Summit Frogskins

I received my pair of Pike's Gold today and they are a real cool piece with the dark yellow frame and fire lens ensuring the wearer will stand out in the crowd. This completes the Summit set for me and the pair that stands out as the best is without doubt the Aspen Green - Emerald. I like the way this collection has really tight arms, they feel quite robust compared to some Frogskins. Is this among the last of the plastic boxes? I also got the GP-75 and Infinite Hero pairs but in the regular generic card boxes with signature barcode labels.

I received my pair of Pike's Gold today and they are a real cool piece with the dark yellow frame and fire lens ensuring the wearer will stand out in the crowd. This completes the Summit set for me and the pair that stands out as the best is without doubt the Aspen Green - Emerald. I like the way this collection has really tight arms, they feel quite robust compared to some Frogskins. Is this among the last of the plastic boxes? I also got the GP-75 and Infinite Hero pairs but in the regular generic card boxes with signature barcode labels.

I noticed that these have a rubbery feel to them too which is really nice.

Latest Posts

Back