• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley XX Metal (original Owner)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Well played sir. Well played!

Forgot about this one.

are vultures applies for buyer only? how about the sellers? Coz damn im one of the vulture! lol :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
are vultures for buyer only? how about for the sellers? Coz damn im one of the vulture! lol :)
yes you are that's why you need to scout me some mars ruby jon :)

Username Hidden said:
yes you are that's why you need to scout me some mars ruby jon :)

i have a mars crater with ruby lens but sunglasses only bought 6yrs ago in UK, there is no ruby lens release in a crater frame so i guess they are not guaranted oem but the lens has a red/ruby hue you will like it...thinking of parting ways with it so you might give me a pm. It aint cheap coz im a greedy vulture! :)

Last edited:
LOL is it fair to call someone a vulture if they buy something on here. Why cant we just say hey man you got a good deal on a pair of Metals. Its not like it was a 100 CL steal or anything.

funny tread I have a XX Polish thinking to trade

Regardless of what defines a vulture, for the record I think nicosuave1's a good guy.

And, nicosuave1, happy birthday!

Username Hidden said:
funny tread I have a XX Polish thinking to trade
Hit me up

Way to go OP for selling nice frames at a decent ( non cut throat ) price!

I've seen many many people on the forums selling/trading frames at very decent prices ... And that's awesome, that's what we're all here for, to help each other out... This forum isn't a 2 week delayed gratification ebay supplement...

I think it's unfair to call someone who willingly sells at a competitive ( non ebay ) price a Vulture ... All my frames I've bought were well under retail ... I'm no vulture, I have limited disposable income!

Username Hidden said:
I think it's unfair to call someone who willingly sells at a competitive ( non ebay ) price a Vulture
He wasn't calling the seller a vulture, he was calling all those who buy on the forum at reasonable prices vultures. The net was cast much broader.

Username Hidden said:
He wasn't calling the seller a vulture, he was calling all those who buy on the forum at reasonable prices vultures. The net was cast much broader.
Hmmm... True ...

Well as its been previously and numerously states...

It's a free market; we can sell as low or as high as we want and if you don't like it ignore the posts

If it bugs someone that much, then maybe they need a break from our Forums...

Let's keep the name calling/labelling to a minimum...

Status
Not open for further replies.