• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys for cyclesport?

The REAL racing jackets and from time to time other option as mentioned above :D

You sexy European madman!! Good to see your bald head in here brother!!

Old-school original Radars here for me. I will occasionally experiment with another model or brand on non-training, non-racing rides, but when the ride has a purpose I don’t even think about any other frame.

You sexy European madman!! Good to see your bald head in here brother!!

Old-school original Radars here for me. I will occasionally experiment with another model or brand on non-training, non-racing rides, but when the ride has a purpose I don’t even think about any other frame.
So you're active on forum. Hope your work got easier after the covid shopping mania and you can reply the bicycle questions I asked you about the other MONTH OF JUNE :p LOL

Well... my collection is based in units that I can use in cycling :) . For most of them I have a picture from a proffi wearing the exactly same pair.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 22.31.07 (1).jpeg

Sounds like more or less the same position as I am in the Netberlands. Good enduro spots in Belgium or Germany are 2-5 hours away, nearest bikepark 3.

So most of the time I Just take out the road bike or single speed XC-hardtail

Back