• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys for my wife?

Hi,
I wondered if anyone could recommend some frames for my missus.
She likes the aviator style frames and doesn't like bright coloured lenses.
At the moment she has a cheap pair that are rose gold frames with similar lenses.
If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

Regards

Jim

Crosshair S has a similar colour way - Black Violet Gradient.

She could try “Given” as well. But in my experience where the earstem changes from metal to plastic my hair gets caught. But that is my experience only and I can’t speak for others

I love feedbacks and they have some less colorful options. Even my split times that are rose good and brown are super comfortable and really cute🙂

Thanks for all the help evetyone. She has her mind set on daisychain. She loves the style. Found a BNIB on Ebay but there quote expensive. Fingers crossed someone will be selling some on her in the future.

Thanks for all the help evetyone. She has her mind set on daisychain. She loves the style. Found a BNIB on Ebay but there quote expensive. Fingers crossed someone will be selling some on her in the future.
Those are really close to feedbacks. If you don’t have luck I would looks for the feedback in a similar color as those. I love the daisy chain stems though they are fun. Good luck on the hunt 😊

Split time may be one you’d want to look at also. My wife loves them, also can’t see too well out of them as we are waiting to get prescription lenses done
Shes had a look and not keen. She has her heart set on daisychains now bit for the life of me I cant find any......

Latest Posts

Back