• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For My Wife

so uncool lol..Frank, you should be like my own personal pawn shop.. buy my whole collection, hold it, and then let me buy it back from you in a year lol.

man, learning to tattoo is expensive.

lmao.. i dont know, but i imagine whatever it is, i cant afford it. my oakleys will be the very last things to go..well, them and my snowboard.. but man, if only i had saved money somewhere along the way.. learning to tattoo is going to be about $600/mo. OUCH

lmao.. i dont know, but i imagine whatever it is, i cant afford it. my oakleys will be the very last things to go..well, them and my snowboard.. but man, if only i had saved money somewhere along the way.. learning to tattoo is going to be about $600/mo. OUCH
Yeah but remember if you are halfway decent you can make over $150-$300 per hour. Or whatever gets charged now.

oh i know.. my gf is a pastry chef, so part of the allure is that well both be in trade fields where we can travel and work.. and believe me, i plan on being better than halfway decent. its been a passion for a long time. the problem lies in fronting the money for it.. most people who have down this program made their money back within the first 6 months of graduating

oh i know.. my gf is a pastry chef, so part of the allure is that well both be in trade fields where we can travel and work.. and believe me, i plan on being better than halfway decent. its been a passion for a long time. the problem lies in fronting the money for it.. most people who have down this program made their money back within the first 6 months of graduating
Ok then.....just drop your collection off at my front door and take the envelope of cash that will be waiting for you. ;)

sigh. i sincerely hope it doesnt come to that. especially since i just sent out ANOTHER pair for the hydroprinting lmao

Try to find some 1st Gen Half Jackets for her. A lot of Vaults still carry them. My girlfriend doesnt like the women's shades either, and there was no way in hell I was gonna drop the coin for a Penny ;) so thats what I got her

Back