• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's on Vacation - Pics of your Oakley's at interesting places!!!!

Well looking at the previous post here, people are sharing theyre pics with oaks on vacation i think that is better. Thats just me well if it make you happy
there you go ;)
20140616_135724_zps49c38eb5.jpg

You see thats a good pic. Yeah some did it anyways but thats what the what am I wearing thread is for. For selfies lol.

You see thats a good pic. Yeah some did it anyways but thats what the what am I wearing thread is for. For selfies lol.
so bro where is the thread "WEARING YOUR OAKS WHILE ON VACATION" is there one? I think there should be one.

Okie dokie.
What about
What oaks do you wear in the car?
What oaks do you wear while foodshopping?
There is only one correct answer:

Oakleys made before 2007 that had Jim *and* Hans do pencilwork on the concept, *with* Made in USA markings, sourced entirely of US parts, that Italy never saw before it was released, hasn't been reissued/rebooted, hasn't had its name reused for a modern "bastardization", wasn't sold *after* 2007 or at a Sunglass Hut so Lux never saw money from it, had ruby offered and sold that was *entirely* red with no hint of purple or yellow, and that still has parts support for lenses and rubber.

Did I hit everything?

Oddly, I think the Juliet actually might meet all of those criteria, except that they sold it after the Lux buyout.

Edit:
Oh, and that NONE of the raw materials used (titanium, plastic, rubber) could be sourced from the US.

Latest Posts

Back