• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's and you see the world,vacation or interesting places!!

Im in. London back in 2012 with Ducati Gascans

IMG_2889.JPG

I am going to start a junk thread. You know, show your junk in interesting places. :spiteful:

I mean why not? Everyone seems to have something that they love to rub in someone's face. You know, like some crap car they drive, or what kinda vittles there choking down their hole, or a homemade craft that belongs on etsy. I mean hey, you could dress it up and be professional with it and such. If we allow everyhting why not just bring it!

I am going to start a junk thread. You know, show your junk in interesting places. :spiteful:

I mean why not? Everyone seems to have something that they love to rub in someone's face. You know, like some crap car they drive, or what kinda vittles there choking down their hole, or a homemade craft that belongs on etsy. I mean hey, you could dress it up and be professional with it and such. If we allow everyhting why not just bring it!
Hey if you want to put Oakley's on your junk:behindsofa: and show a pic ..be my guest. No limits no rules ;):lol::lol::lol: Todd you make me laugh ;)

Latest Posts

Back