• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Factory Pilot Sutro Lite!

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
So after falling in love with the fit and feel of the Sutro lite I decided to order myself a custom Sutro lite as soon as they were available!

my first custom was Crystal pink front, neon arms , neon icons and Prizm sapphire.

as soon as I got these I was beyond surprised at how crazy they looked. So I went back to order a second set when I saw these....

FACTORY PILOT SUTRO LITE!

i also had no idea that they would come different than any other custom. But they did.

Custom microfiber and box sleeve!!!

this is my 7th and 8th Sutro lite :)
BEF6EA99-000F-4FC0-BBC8-59C7C8A8E5B0.jpeg
View attachment
ED6ABE65-E7EB-4F43-9A85-D44B36C92D8A.jpeg
D3CCC1D2-1885-45FA-8D04-EAA7FB869A9D.jpeg

So after falling in love with the fit and feel of the Sutro lite I decided to order myself a custom Sutro lite as soon as they were available!

my first custom was Crystal pink front, neon arms , neon icons and Prizm sapphire.

as soon as I got these I was beyond surprised at how crazy they looked. So I went back to order a second set when I saw these....

FACTORY PILOT SUTRO LITE!

i also had no idea that they would come different than any other custom. But they did.

Custom microfiber and box sleeve!!!

this is my 7th and 8th Sutro lite :)
View attachment 845325View attachment 845326View attachment 845327View attachment 845328
They should just allow you to buy the decals now.

Was the crystal pink a limited frame? I looked on oakley site and I see the Patrick Mahomes red frame but no pink