• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

Looks like they decided to go the way of the Holbrook by going custom in-store only.

Those are some cool colors too, nice range of replacement lenses as well for people that just want to do that. Concerning frames, you won't be able to purchase frames, Oakley has never allowed that (at least in store).

just lenses sounds GOOOOD
can somebody confirm the date - i heard april!?!

Theyre making they way to stores now. Lenses will hit stores first (on their way now), then frames a few weeks later. Id expect most stores to have frame/lenses available for OCP purchases by April/May.

Looks like a lot of stuff will drop in May - OCP, Rossi's, Fire/Ice, maybe Jolly Roger & Old Glory, that's quite a list.

Old Glory/Jolly Roger will never hit the states. The local O store manager stated they were told at Retail Assault that they are a London exclusive (for the 2012 Olympics) only.

So i guess if i want these i'll have to make a trip in to london were they know f all about the stuff they're selling! lol

Next time I'm in the city I'll have to way Oakley a visit, then. Shame my last friend in London just came back to the states, though.