• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

Acid Tortoise is Emerald for sure.

Not according to this pic Jono: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-frogskins-discussion/6638-acid-tortoise-frogs.html

It says they're Jade? What is the difference between a Jade lens and an Emerald lens anyway? Can someone post comparison pics? Has Jade ever been an option for Frogskins before?

And are the lenses in my fragments Emerald or Jade?

OakleyFragmentTortoise1.jpg

Attachments

• OakleyFragmentTortoise1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 172
So let me get this straight, we'll be able to make our custom Frogs, but only if we go to an Oakley store that has it? Sucks for me, as all we have are 2 SGHs and a Sanibel. I may have to enlist one of you to take my $ to get me a couple pairs.

OCP Frogskins will hit stores April 12th, along with OCP Fast Jackets

New Eyewear released that day will also include:

Half Jacket 2.0 ( In O Stores )
Deviation
Racing Jacket ( formally taking the place of Jawbone )

Also, April 12th will be the day a new collection of watches will roll-out. I don't have specifics, but I do have pictures. Just haven't been given the A.O.K. to post them. I was given the warning the watch release could be moved, as there is also another new watch being released this fall.:redface:

Not according to this pic Jono: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-frogskins-discussion/6638-acid-tortoise-frogs.html

It says they're Jade? What is the difference between a Jade lens and an Emerald lens anyway? Can someone post comparison pics? Has Jade ever been an option for Frogskins before?

Fragments have emerald iridium in them. jade has never been an option in any frog, hence the excitement to a certain extent. from what i know, emerald for the acid tortoise is pretty fixed, as i heard it's already in the system listed as such, and the pic that we have all see is wrong. to me, Jade is a lot darker than Emerald, using the Jade in my BMX JB and the Emerald in the Exclusive science FC as comparison. i can probably post a side-by-side pic later. if you would like dude. =)

Attachments

81 KB · Views: 173
OCP Frogskins will hit stores April 12th, along with OCP Fast Jackets

New Eyewear released that day will also include:

Half Jacket 2.0 ( In O Stores )
Deviation
Racing Jacket ( formally taking the place of Jawbone )

Also, April 12th will be the day a new collection of watches will roll-out. I don't have specifics, but I do have pictures. Just haven't been given the A.O.K. to post them. I was given the warning the watch release could be moved, as there is also another new watch being released this fall.:redface:

thanks for the added info dude, good to have a date thrown up. =)

Thanks for the info Jono, I will wait until then to score some Black iridiums and possibly Fie Iridiums for my Polished Black frogs...of course once they get me in the store who knows what I might leave with.

Emerald has more of a yellowy colour I find.
Super stoked about Jade Iridium for frogs though. Blacklight with Jade, anyone?

Attachments

80.8 KB · Views: 194