• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

OCP Frogskins will hit stores April 12th, along with OCP Fast Jackets

New Eyewear released that day will also include:

Half Jacket 2.0 ( In O Stores )
Deviation
Racing Jacket ( formally taking the place of Jawbone )

Also, April 12th will be the day a new collection of watches will roll-out. I don't have specifics, but I do have pictures. Just haven't been given the A.O.K. to post them. I was given the warning the watch release could be moved, as there is also another new watch being released this fall.:redface:

Cool info man. Do you know if Matte White & Matte Rootbeer frames will be an OCP option?

Fragments have emerald iridium in them. jade has never been an option in any frog, hence the excitement to a certain extent. from what i know, emerald for the acid tortoise is pretty fixed, as i heard it's already in the system listed as such, and the pic that we have all see is wrong. to me, Jade is a lot darker than Emerald, using the Jade in my BMX JB and the Emerald in the Exclusive science FC as comparison. i can probably post a side-by-side pic later. if you would like dude. =)

I think you're right, the picture I've seen of the Acid Tortoise Green lenses look a lot like my fragments, which would mean they are Emerald and not Jade. No worries about the pic, looks like we'll be able to see them in the flesh in 3 weeks!

OCP Update:

Stores have begun receiving shipment! *cough Hollywood Cough*

Lenses Confirmed:
Jade Iridium
00 Black Polarized
Fire Iriduim

Frames:
TBA stay tuned

latest update.

Frames: Matte/Crystal/Polished Black, Polished White, Polished Clear, Polished Rootbeer.

Lenses will be: Dark Bronze, Grey, Ruby, Fire, Ice, Violet, Jade, Black Iridium, Grey Polar, Bronze Polar, Black Irid Polar, and OOBlack Irid Polar

jonoyong said:
latest update.

Frames: Matte/Crystal/Polished Black, Polished White, Polished Clear, Polished Rootbeer.

Lenses will be: Dark Bronze, Grey, Ruby, Fire, Ice, Violet, Jade, Black Iridium, Grey Polar, Bronze Polar, Black Irid Polar, and OOBlack Irid Polar

That's a lot of lenses...and I'm kinda taking a guess that the pol white will have the red logo on it :/

Me too. I feel oakley has TOTALLY OVERDONE the Frogskins. Time to move on. I know it has its following, but my god, how long are they gonna continue to release every series with a Frog? Its totally ridiculous in my opinion!

not that its overdone, its that they are flooding the market. Now people can get lenses and frames however they want. Frogskins are meant to be a collectors piece if you will, that why they don't make superfluous amounts of stock...or at least they used to