• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

*Official 2016 NFL Thread*

I know no one cares for the commercials during the Super Bowl... But those T-Mobile spots reeked of the @OakleyFrankFMJ creep squad. And the Verizon Twitter clapbacks were creepy as hell

301f652aa9a1f11eedf89a2d1a041dc8.jpg

d6e3359b3f6999c635d6bf7654c8dc55.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5

I know no one cares for the commercials during the Super Bowl... But those T-Mobile spots reeked of the @OakleyFrankFMJ creep squad. And the Verizon Twitter clapbacks were crrepy as hell

301f652aa9a1f11eedf89a2d1a041dc8.jpg

d6e3359b3f6999c635d6bf7654c8dc55.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5
Hahahahahahjahaaahajajjahajajjajskenfdnxflfmsbhsodmamamjdldmahahhahajahajdmkdahahahahahajahajjajajajjakdmvmcmncznbsbsbababahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

:rofl:

Wait. No one cares for the commercials ??

Why bother watching the Super Bowl then? The commercials are the BEST PART? Not that I watched it anyway. Was busy doing way more important stuff.

Hahahahahahjahaaahajajjahajajjajskenfdnxflfmsbhsodmamamjdldmahahhahajahajdmkdahahahahahajahajjajajajjakdmvmcmncznbsbsbababahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

:rofl:

Wait. No one cares for the commercials ??

Why bother watching the Super Bowl then? The commercials are the BEST PART? Not that I watched it anyway. Was busy doing way more important stuff.
Lol. I don't normally look at the commercials, but I happened to notice the creepy in the midst of my anger.

Sent from Q's Note5

This was the year of the epic collapse in all 3 of the major sports' finals.(sorry to all the Canadians and Hockey lovers)

Warriors kicked it off with the 3-1 debacle that will forever be remember in meme and comment lore

Cleveland got a taste of their own medicine after the Tribe pissed away their own 3-1 lead

And finally the Dirty Birds saved the best for last in taking a possible blow out and turning it into the biggest lead evaporation in SB history.

Latest Posts

Back