• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twitter officially owned by Elon Musk!

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
It’s official. Elon Musk just bought Twitter. He promises to allow free speech for everyone even those who hate him. Really looking forward to what happens next. I never had the need to open a Twitter account until now. This could get entertaining 😁

2EF435AE-D444-47BE-9CDC-FBE6130F135D.jpeg
7C00D84B-584A-4D3F-A345-8C83CDECD0BC.jpeg

good........ but an insane amount of money!
a very bad move financially wise in my opinion, Facebook and twitter are not going to be popular forever. Remember myspace?

a new thing can quickly pop up and everyone migrates there.

i also think that is why they let him buy it......... previous owners are laughing all the way to billionaires bank right now.

good........ but an insane amount of money!
a very bad move financially wise in my opinion, Facebook and twitter are not going to be popular forever. Remember myspace?

a new thing can quickly pop up and everyone migrates there.

i also think that is why they let him buy it......... previous owners are laughing all the way to billionaires bank right now.
Right?! That Elon really isn’t known for making money or wise financial moves. 🤣

Right?! That Elon really isn’t known for making money or wise financial moves. 🤣
Yep exactly, whatever Elon touches turns to gold. He already said he plans to make improvements. Whenever he hints at buying stock in a company, everyone else follows and buys the stock as well.

Back