• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

It's amused you? How?

Well like, why do they have to include the baby, too? What does that have to do with gender identity? Because you can't tell if babies are boys or girls unless they're dressed in blue or pink? Or has there maybe been some controversy over a minimum age to use restrooms and they had to spell out that babies are welcome, too?

Well like, why do they have to include the baby, too? What does that have to do with gender identity? Because you can't tell if babies are boys or girls unless they're dressed in blue or pink? Or has there maybe been some controversy over a minimum age to use restrooms and they had to spell out that babies are welcome, too?
:rofl:

I've used the women's bathroom before. I don't believe I sexually assaulted anyone in the process, but with the mental fragility of people today you never know...

Lol!!! I can't tell you how many times I've use the men's bathroom at a club back in the day when the women's line was an hour long and there was no wait in the men's. Sometimes you just can't wait any longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!!! I can't tell you how many times I've use the men's bathroom at a club back in the day when the women's line was an hour long and there was no wait in the men's. Sometimes you just can't wait any longer!

THAT WAS YOU!?!?!? :eek:

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go RIGHT NOW

I cracked up when some buddies of mine had some Taco Bell in Alabama... I knew better and had something else. I tortured them with the gotta go jungle all through Alabama... Hilarious!

Sent from Q's Note5

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go RIGHT NOW

I cracked up when some buddies of mine had some Taco Bell in Alabama... I knew better and had something else. I tortured them with the gotta go jungle all through Alabama... Hilarious!

Sent from Q's Note5

Lmfao Q!!! That right there was some funny shlt!!!! I remember that commercial!!

Was just reading that ebay is trying to fight counterfeits by launching a new program called ebay authenticate. Here's a quote on how it's supposed to work:

"Sellers who list certain products, like high-end handbags, will be able to opt-in to the program for a fee when selling an item (or the seller could also use the service for a fee). There will be a notification on the listing that says the item will be reviewed by a professional authenticator before shipping to the buyer. If the product is sold, a professional authenticator will examine the item to make sure it’s not a fake. When it passes the inspection, it will be delivered to the buyer.

To get customers to trust eBay even more, the company will refund the buyer two times the cost of the original purchase price (depending on region and terms) if the item is found to be a fake after the inspection."

Was just reading that ebay is trying to fight counterfeits by launching a new program called ebay authenticate. Here's a quote on how it's supposed to work:

"Sellers who list certain products, like high-end handbags, will be able to opt-in to the program for a fee when selling an item (or the seller could also use the service for a fee). There will be a notification on the listing that says the item will be reviewed by a professional authenticator before shipping to the buyer. If the product is sold, a professional authenticator will examine the item to make sure it’s not a fake. When it passes the inspection, it will be delivered to the buyer.

To get customers to trust eBay even more, the company will refund the buyer two times the cost of the original purchase price (depending on region and terms) if the item is found to be a fake after the inspection."

Obviously these aren't "Roving" authenticators...wonder what it adds to the cost to ship to and from? And who authenticates them?!?!

Sounds good in theory though...

so did communism.

Latest Posts

Back