• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Channel hopping to find something to watch during dinner, I’ve been watching some old series of Masterchef Junior USA for the last couple of weeks.

Some of the kids are as young as 8, but cooking things way beyond what I was even eating at that age, let alone cooking. Some of them are a bit too consciously precocious but others are genuinely talented.

I have a habit of supporting the littlest ones, who can barely see over their workbenches and wanting to boo Gordon Ramsay like a pantomime villain when he sends them home.

My favourite from season 4 was knocked out tonight and I Googled to see if she was still cooking and she totally is, it appears. I wholly believe that in ten years time I could have the chance to eat her food.

Channel hopping to find something to watch during dinner, I’ve been watching some old series of Masterchef Junior USA for the last couple of weeks.

Some of the kids are as young as 8, but cooking things way beyond what I was even eating at that age, let alone cooking. Some of them are a bit too consciously precocious but others are genuinely talented.

I have a habit of supporting the littlest ones, who can barely see over their workbenches and wanting to boo Gordon Ramsay like a pantomime villain when he sends them home.

My favourite from season 4 was knocked out tonight and I Googled to see if she was still cooking and she totally is, it appears. I wholly believe that in ten years time I could have the chance to eat her food.
This is why I don’t have cable tv. I only have internet and antenna tv. I haven’t had cable in years and several months ago I cave in. Over this weekend I cut it off again. 90% of cable tv are re-runs and commercials. Huge waste of money.

This is why I don’t have cable tv. I only have internet and antenna tv. I haven’t had cable in years and several months ago I cave in. Over this weekend I cut it off again. 90% of cable tv are re-runs and commercials. Huge waste of money.
Well, this was on Freeview, which is a free-to-air service via antenna, not on cable....

I must be tired... I yawned and stretched so loud all my coworkers just looked at me. And the only thing I could do is laugh...and laugh hard.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back