• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

I could use a nap for sure. However, when I nap, I sleep for hours (3-5 hours) lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If we aren't busy I will sneak away for an hour. But I think 3 hours would get me in trouble. We have a couple times a year where I am here in case something comes up. There is nothing scheduled this week for work. I am cleaning my desk off and reading until Friday at 3.

Just had to explain to my dad what a MILF was hahaha !!!

Here’s the quick exchange, with accurate Spanish dialogue hahaha !!!

Dad: what does your cup say, Mija ??
Mayra: MILFIN AIN’T EASY
Dad: MILFIN !?!? Que es eso !?!?
Mayra: I’m a MILF
Dad: ....... una que !?!?
Me: dad, Mayra is a hot mom - she is considered a MILF, which stands for “Mom I’d Like To F**k”
Dad: oh oh oh *half smiling*
Me: cool huh !?!?
Mayra: *smirking*
Dad: well, when you’re hot, you’re hot (Jerry Reed song)

B5DC149A-EA18-432E-8DC3-39A289A27427.jpeg
4F1A549B-3F58-4E2A-A936-1B59B98A7964.png

Guys, my brother's a big fan of Jamiroquai. HE's found a song called "Smile". I've been trying to download it but all I could find were dead links. Not that I'm cheap and can't pay a buck to download, I just caouldn't find it anywhere. I know that it's on one of J's records released on UK market. I thought that maybe somebody mighjt have it and would share. I didn't want to start new thread over a BS reason so I thought this might be a good place to reach out.

Any help appreciated.

Latest Posts

Back