• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

Wait for the first tweet that he's not getting enough targets from TB12. Didn't look like they needed him last night. #unfair #triplettrouble
It will be interesting to see if he can keep in line or not. If he doesn't, we all know BB will drop him without thinking twice, which I'm sure he is well aware of. The question is, is he willing to take a chance that he could possibly end his football career if he doesn't conform? Only time will tell.

This will be an interesting season for sure.

It will be interesting to see if he can keep in line or not. If he doesn't, we all know BB will drop him without thinking twice, which I'm sure he is well aware of. The question is, is he willing to take a chance that he could possibly end his football career if he doesn't conform? Only time will tell.

This will be an interesting season for sure.

If he wants a ring, he will get on the Randy Moss plan quickly. Be silent and catch the football!!!!

If he wants a ring, he will get on the Randy Moss plan quickly. Be silent and catch the football!!!!
That's what most of us are hoping for.

Its a long season and having two "problem children" at once is what's on most of everyone's mind here in N.E.

Sure, Gordon looked good yesterday but you just don't change a leapord's spots overnight.

AB is a bum and a phony.
Well, he's our bum now.

I have to admit I'm very surprised at the amount of $ he is getting. That is very "unlike" BB to offer a repeated circus clown that kind of money regardless of how good of a football player he is.

I'd certainly be ticked off if he did what he did to the Steelers and Raiders, he did to us, then again at the first sign of "drama" we tend to cut those players loose

Back