• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

Have to be honest I've been in New England long enough to be a TB12 (how could you not love this guy) and Pats fan so I actually hope it works out but still Cowboys through and through !!
1. Cowboys
1g. Patriots

Wait for the first tweet that he's not getting enough targets from TB12. Didn't look like they needed him last night. #unfair #triplettrouble

Unfair? More like gluttonous.

You're right. They already have 3 stud wideouts and the second he isnt the star of the gameplan he will cry.

But another point; what has happened in the past when the leagues biggest diva receiver joins them?

Did Chad OchoCinco Johnson win a superbowl in new england?

Did randy Johnson win a superbowl in new England?

Football is the ultimate Team-Game, and unlike basketball, the team with the best player doesnt always win.

Itll be fun to watch either way.

AB is a bum and a phony.

He is the kevin Durant of football.

He joined the best team just so he could win a ring.

Than he will turn around and tell everyone how hes proving them wrong.

But the truth is, the team we saw last night doesn't need AB to win a superbowl, and in fact they are looked so good that if AB isnt PERFECT with his personality....it will be an instant cancer on the team.

That's what most of us are hoping for.

Its a long season and having two "problem children" at once is what's on most of everyone's mind here in N.E.

Sure, Gordon looked good yesterday but you just don't change a leapord's spots overnight.

Not overnight.... he has done a ton of rehab and therapy and has had Brady and his family supporting him for the last year.....

He is the kevin Durant of football.

He joined the best team just so he could win a ring.

Than he will turn around and tell everyone how hes proving them wrong.

But the truth is, the team we saw last night doesn't need AB to win a superbowl, and in fact they are looked so good that if AB isnt PERFECT with his personality....it will be an instant cancer on the team.
I agree. I really hope he’s not perfect because it would be great if karma gets him good.

bitmoji-20190909104034.png

Back