• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordered a Holbrook XL Kokoro

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Just gotta wait for it to arrive before I can see which exact pattern I'm getting. Wish I could get it in store but none of the Vaults I visited had the XL on the sales floor (and oddly the local vault can't order it thru their system, have to do it online).

Plan is to take the Prizm Black out of em, and put in some Prizm Trail, I think the pink-ish front would look nice in the frame, and Trail is a favorite prizm lens of mine besides Tungsten and Shallow Water.

Will follow up when I get them.

The kokoro collection was and is an Ostore only collection.....

And typically we can order them through SS however they are sold out right now. Yea they show available through the website however SS works differently.... If a pair is close to out of stock or backordered it will not show for us to be able to order them. I know it makes no sense...... I tried to order one today for a customer and ran into the same issue....

Anyway I hope u enjoy them when they arrive - they are beautiful!

The kokoro collection was and is an Ostore only collection.....

And typically we can order them through SS however they are sold out right now. Yea they show available through the website however SS works differently.... If a pair is close to out of stock or backordered it will not show for us to be able to order them. I know it makes no sense...... I tried to order one today for a customer and ran into the same issue....

Anyway I hope u enjoy them when they arrive - they are beautiful!

What's the difference between an O-Store and an Oakley Vault?

O-stores are full price stores

Whereas vaults are where u can get the discounted merch from.
Are they called different when customers try to find them on maps/etc. Like for example I've been to two Vaults in two different outlet malls (here in Michigan, and one over on Long Island), then two non-outlet ones at two standard malls, but they were all called Vaults and didn't seem to have a clearance section like the outlet locations.

Only one I've seen that was called differently was the one in Manhattan (Wasn't able to visit as I had tasks to do over in queens and bronx and wouldn't make it over in time), was just "Oakley Store". I'm guessing O-stores are not that common. (seems odd, brand image wise, to have discount locations much more spread out than 'standard' stores).

The holbrook XL said it was an online exclusive, where the holbrook, frog, sylas and Sutro were in store, but also online and sunglass huts

Hopefully yours has a better pattern to it. My frog was so blah, but not about to drop another hundred and something bucks to hope I get a better one
0BE3CF98-C4BD-4F6F-9EDE-BC22D8FE4FDC.jpeg

Hopefully yours has a better pattern to it. My frog was so blah, but not about to drop another hundred and something bucks to hope I get a better one
View attachment 880447
If ordering another pair was a thought now would be the time to do it. We just went buy one get one 1/2 any pair yesterday morning..... 1 pair full price - Up to 9 pair at half full price and up to 9 pair at half clearance before it restarts the deal....

Encoders, Katos, Kato Xs, and NFL are excluded from any promotions......

Back