• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordered a new pair of Flak Jackets

smullen

Oakley Beginner
Ordered a new pair of Flak Jackets with prescription lenses today...

Every pair I've had in tne past has came with one of those oval carbon fiber cases...

These did not Say, case included or not... So, im assuming not. Anyone know for sure?

Too bad its going to be 7-10 business days before they ship.. Can't wait...

Thanks
-Scott

My Flaks came in today!!!
I can't believe it. When I ordered them, it said they'd ship 8-10 business days after they get my Prescription.
Kinda makes sense, I mean I figure they have too grind, coat and polish the lenses, then get them assembled and shipped out.

So ordering them at like 4:30pm or so on Friday, I figured probably Aug 14th, give or take a day or so...
I got a UPS notice that they had been delivered. When I went home for lunch, they were chillin on my porch!!!

Tried them on, they fit great, very comfortable, nice viewing, I kinda assumed they'd be just a bit darker, but I'm not unhappy.

Would for sure order again.
If they were 400+ dollar (Remember RX lenses) I'd order another pair this week... Maybe a few months, I get another pair of Sunglasses or regular all day RX Oakleys...

-Scott

A1.jpg

Back