• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Razor Blades

trippledigitss

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Well my x squared purchase from eBay didn't work out so good but at least my razor blade purchase came through! They arrived today!
20181214_140508.jpg

20181214_140550.jpg

Congratulations. Those look to be in very good condition.
Yeah thanks, but almost too good! Makes me wonder.. but the microfiber bag and the paperwork inside all looks legit. I just don't know what to check for on the glasses themselves? It does not look like they were ever worn at all. They look pristine.

Congrats, Just handle them lightly, they are really frail unfortunately. There’s a thread on here somewhere to check for fakes
Ok thanks, someone else told me the hinges (i think) break easy. I can't pull off this look anymore so I probably won't wear them very often. I just wanted to buy them since that was my first real pair of Oakleys.

I have seen at least one threat about fakes I'll have to search it and see if I can find more info. I don't have any reason to doubt them other than it seems so unlikely that somebody would have those and keep them untouched ever since the 80s?

Back