• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

If anyone wants to either buy my book (it’s a handy Pyramid shape) or sign up to my online classes on how to avoid being scammed/ripped off, please PM me for my Western Union information.

Thanks in advance.
I don't trust Western Union ... or paypal for that matter.
Can't i just send you the money in an envelope?

Please do, deeds to house and pink slips are also accepted, pop a kidney in for good measure, TT.

😬
Okay, i will start by sending you this.

ious.jpg

I’ve been through this thread several times and I’m with @Litos here - revamp and let some control shift to active influential members who have repeatedly had skin in the game and still do. I just received tonight when I got home a pair of Brooks from @iamFLIP all the way in Hawaii...including a multiple-day delay courtesy of the USPS that I was notified about by them the day it was due. The world didn’t end and I’ll be wearing them tomorrow. We both left feedback and mine is out there for all to see and ask me about at any time. If I go rogue everyone should be instantly aware of it and I should be called out and vilified. If I’m not...I win! (speaking as a new scammer)

I’ve been through this thread several times and I’m with @Litos here - revamp and let some control shift to active influential members who have repeatedly had skin in the game and still do. I just received tonight when I got home a pair of Brooks from @iamFLIP all the way in Hawaii...including a multiple-day delay courtesy of the USPS that I was notified about by them the day it was due. The world didn’t end and I’ll be wearing them tomorrow. We both left feedback and mine is out there for all to see and ask me about at any time. If I go rogue everyone should be instantly aware of it and I should be called out and vilified. If I’m not...I win! (speaking as a new scammer)
Too many important and highly active members have my home address, so I wouldn't sacrifice the safety of my family for a couple thousand dollars - not even $20k...

but if I GET scammed, there is a 100% chance I'm going on a Roadtrip straight up someone's ass with no lube...

Too many important and highly active members have my home address, so I wouldn't sacrifice the safety of my family for a couple thousand dollars - not even $20k...

but if I GET scammed, there is a 100% chance I'm going on a Roadtrip straight up someone's ass with no lube...

Dear Diary;

Could Litos get me any hotter? NOPE!!

:grin:

Latest Posts

Back