• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PB2- Matte Black/Black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale is my PB2- lenses are clean, NO scratches or swirlies. $sold and I'll eat PP fees and pay for Insured shipping and tracking in Cont USA. At this time looking for a US sale only, Only trades interested at this time would be for a watch- higher end stuff, but I can add cash. Price is firm at this time, if no interest will repost later when/if ready to reduce, thanks just takes out a lot of the back and forth haggling.

Reason for selling, I'm Asian, they leave marks on my face as nosebridge is not big enough to support them. This pair has been worn by me about 8 times in the car only. Bought them pre-owned but came "mint". These will come with a PB1 inner wooden box, not the PB2 wooden box and oakley soft bag (not the eliete type, just regular).

Pictures will show condition, very clean, all imperfections are dust only (sorry) , no issues. All ready for summer fun.

Thank you for looking and for keeping this forum awsome.

Princess book not included, my 4 year old would be very upset. Then momma bear would get angry, then I would need to keep the glasses to cover my black eyes.
pb2fs1.jpg

pb113.jpg

pb112.jpg
pb2fs11.jpg

pb2fs2.jpg

pb2fs5.jpg

pb2fs3.jpg

pbsfs8.jpg

pb2fs7.jpg

pb2fs6.jpg

pbsfs4.jpg

pb2fs10.jpg