• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pick your Plasma

What Plasma/ lens choice would you with?

• Total voters
lol fair enough i trust you ;)
i'll put you in the queue. I love my collection but hate digging them out in crates as my room is a total disaster zone at the moment. I'm surprised my wife hasn't killed me yet for my creeping expansion from the lounge to the dining and now taking over the kitchen with all my workshop materials, parts, and general impulse O buying....

Despite the vote, this one was over awhile ago. I was sent a pic and can't get that Image out of my head.

I originally wanted the Plasma Emeralds and with this pic:

image.jpg

I gotta go with my gut and take that plunge.

If I score another project Mars frame I will fill the Sapphire team slot with that one. Orrr do a XM frame with Sapphire?!?:cool-20:

This frame will be headed to @xmetalmaniac to get some Emeralds:cool-33:

Despite the vote, this one was over awhile ago. I was sent a pic and can't get that Image out of my head.

I originally wanted the Plasma Emeralds and with this pic:

View attachment 185548

I gotta go with my gut and take that plunge.

If I score another project Mars frame I will fill the Sapphire team slot with that one. Orrr do a XM frame with Sapphire?!?:cool-20:

This frame will be headed to @xmetalmaniac to get some Emeralds:cool-33:

Good choice. ;)

I was team emerald. I think it looks great. Very subtle. Not too much flash. Not too little. I think it was just right. Great choice.

They do look nice man....but so do the XS sunnys. They just don't look nice on ME. I can only work the Juliet and the Penny. More people say the Juliet fits me best, but many also say the Penny.

Emeralds do look nice but I feel like the reason we see Plasma/Ice so often (in a relative sense) is because it's a great color combo as well. It's common yeah, but striking!

Back