• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 1 Vs Pit Boss 2

I third the motion.
I disagree. I have both pairs, the PBI and the PBII. I agree the logo is weird, but not the deciding factor for me, or what I am looking for in a pair of sunglasses. The PBII made more improvements than not. For example, I am fairly active, and one time the PBI flew off my face onto the pavement scratching the lenses. The new rubber ear and nose pieces are an ENORMOUS improvement. I don't know why any pair of Oakley sunglasses wouldn't have this... The PBII are much more comfortable on my head, and I actually like the new look arms better than the original, except for the logo. I believe Oakley but a stop to the entire elite line, which is why they got rid of the logo as well. When they started the Elite Line, really the C-Six was the only real pair of elite sunglasses, starting at 1500 bucks.

PB1 wins that battle easy.
I do not concur, the added rubber ear socks and nose piece is a huge improvement in comfort and practicality. It moves these glasses into the active category as well. If the logo is a deciding factor in your glasses, then you don't know what to look for in a pair of sunglasses.

Latest Posts

Back