• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss In AZ

o0M3NTAL0o

Oakley Beginner
Phoenix, AZ
Do any of the AZ stores have any of these to try on? I don't think I saw any at Arrowhead.

P.S. why do the for sale forums show up private for me now? I have a WTB in there :laugh:

I agree. Also a new member can obtain 10 posts in no time....it is pointless to have a minimu post count.

It establishes some sort of history so the other member doing business has some sort of indicator if the person is legit. If the first 10 posts are "cool shades bro" in 10 topics, the person is looked on differently than a member whose first posts are an intro, a collection, solid contribution posts.

It establishes some sort of history so the other member doing business has some sort of indicator if the person is legit. If the first 10 posts are "cool shades bro" in 10 topics, the person is looked on differently than a member whose first posts are an intro, a collection, solid contribution posts.

I think that is my point. Someone could register today and have 10 posts of "cool shades" or "looks good" and then post in the exchange threads. There is no difference between that and having no post count and having your first post be in the exchange threads. You can't police what types of posts you are to have as your first 10 posts. Just my opinion.

I agree. Also a new member can obtain 10 posts in no time....it is pointless to have a minimu post count.

sorry, although i agree with you i wasnt reffering to that.
overnight some spammer started posting in all the topics and most of the topics were filled with spams from that person. they posted links and **** to other websites (prob fakes, i didnt check just in case it was a virus) but yea. by the time you saw this the MOD got rid of it. it was everywhere

Do any of the AZ stores have any of these to try on? I don't think I saw any at Arrowhead.

P.S. why do the for sale forums show up private for me now? I have a WTB in there :laugh:

To answer your question, the only store to my knowledge in AZ that has them would be the N3L kiosk in Chandler Fashion Center Mall by the food court. They have both the Pol. Black w/ VR28 Black Pol. and Matte Black w/ Black Irid Pol.

Back