• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma XX question or two

BUT, if you’re a serial whore, chances are you’re a “complete whore” as well, meaning you’ll want a numbers matching plasma XX complete with paperwork, nice box, documentation, coin etc etc...

...and that complete stuff comes at a premium - as you can understand, the scarcity of finding a package like that is few and far between, and if you find’em, you’ll be spending a minimum of $750 (super generous)...

Like Johnny Cash, walk that line and see which option you prefer :)

If you don’t care about serials, life will be much easier...

Did you just call me a complete whore?

I identify as an incomplete whore thank you very much

faux-lasma

6398CB35-4B3F-4F52-A568-A566C7C9EDEC.jpeg

2DC67C99-5B62-4FB6-9681-BEA7791AC8FB.jpeg

2A58077E-F199-465F-9791-FCA5BEA23F9C.jpeg

3B510DB0-07BB-401A-B594-F5D4D32EA5C1.jpeg

If you don't care about it being complete then you will save a lot of money refinishing a frame. The OEM Plasma finish also has a known problem of tarnishing over the years presumably through use. I had a XX refinished by The X-MAN for a daily wear pair.

If you don't care about it being complete then you will save a lot of money refinishing a frame. The OEM Plasma finish also has a known problem of tarnishing over the years presumably through use. I had a XX refinished by The X-MAN for a daily wear pair.
Could we see some pics?

Back