• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Play my game and get some free 💩

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I have a box full of old 3D printed **** that I need to clear out. I’d rather give it away than toss it and I like games so let’s have some fun.

I’ll ask for a picture of some Oakleys and the first one to post the correct picture will get the prize. Just one picture with whatever okaleys are required all in one shot. There will multiple rounds each with a few items. I’m doing a bunch of **** while I do this so it may take a while to get rid of it all.

I’ll tag the winner after each round and they can PM their shipping address. I’ll cover the postage so this is gonna be US only. AK and HI are good to go. Lookin at you Flip.

So for round one I have some Romeo and Juliet stands. The letters didn’t work out so well so I abandoned this project. Still good stands to use. There are a few oakley bombs I made. I changed the design so much doing those that I don’t even know what I started with and what I ended up with. Then an oakley forum and x metal logo.

4748D600-2CC3-4040-A01D-056D8954547A.jpeg

Obviously I want to see a Romeo and a Juliet for this one.

By the way, the idea here is to post pics of your own Oakleys. Don’t be lame and google it.

Back