• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polar Ice Juliets

That's my favorite lens, that Ice Iridium that came in my Juliets. But ever since back in the day when I was a life guard :)cool:), the polarized have been a life saver. My beautiful blue eyes are very sensitive!!

I'll will still have my Original Lenses as they will send them back, but it was basically the VR28's or the BIP's. I looked through the VR28s at my local Vault and can't believe after all these years I never had a pair with those lenses. They were fantastic. In any case, I'd kill to have the Polarized Ice.

I actually grabbed a set of non-polarized ice iridium replacements too because I love the color, but I might just return them and pick up the other pair of Juliet's with the polar ice. Then I'll be yet another step closer to some of the collectors I see on this site :)

Oakley.com looks like they still have the Ice Iridium in stock (on back order). I may snag a pair of the BIP from my Vault just to have.

I'll NEVER be like some of these cats on here; some of these guys are nuts! But everyone has a hobby. I like to buy Oakleys when something really tickles my fancy, not to just collect. I wear all mine; not to mention there is no way I could afford it. Although I due tend to spend some money on Jordans I never wear :cool:

I just came across this site while simply looking for Polarized Ice lenses. Didn't know they were non-existent.

I caved. I went back to the O store today and bought the last pair of plasma ice Juliet's. I'll lose my mind if I scratch these but at least I have 1 good replacement lens from the last pair.

Latest Posts

Back